Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2, 2011

I want to really study the New Testament this year.  So, my comments will focus on the New Testament.  Today's lesson was about the Christ's mission.  I hope that all of you will keep up with the personal study guide for the New Testament.  We learned today that Matthew was written to the Jews to convince them that Jesus was/is the Messiah.  It is interesting to me that is one of the purposes of the Book of Mormon.

This year I have few goals I would like to accomplish;
1.  Read and study the New Testament and the Book of Mormon.  Read the scriptures and pray everyday (I have trouble on Saturdays and Sundays).
2.  Work harder on my personal fitness, watch out steppers.
3.  And be more detailed oriented at work.

I will mention how I'm doing on these goals throughout the year.

Thanks to all of you for a wonderful Christmas.  I was so nice to have all of you here.  I especially enjoyed the few days with our little family.

Jane and Paul, I hope and pray that you will both have a wonderful time in Arizona!!!
Annie, I hope this last semester at LDSBC is fantastic for you!!!
Emily, I know this last semester of High School will be the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment